Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Before Photos

So, here is the apartment in all it's former glory!

The fancy retro bathroom (you can't see the wallpapered walls AND ceiling in this photo. Yes, the prior woman wallpapered the walls and ceiling of the bathroom and the kitchen. Fancy fancy fancy. Glad I'm not doing the reno myself. The days of that kind of work have passed me by. Smile. The sexy bathroom wallpapered bathroom walls & ceilings below.



Everything is original from when the building was built. I believe only one woman lived here before me.




Owen frolicking on the luxurious parquet floor. (About 80% of the tiles were pick-up-able. No glue was wasted here). This will become our living room.





Here are the photos of the fancy "Betty Crocker" kitchen in all it's wallpapered glory.




Yes, wallpapered walls and ceiling in the kitchen too!



And not to be forgotten, the glorious glued linoleum.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your ideas, insights, thoughts and criticism with me.